1. Purchase Requirement: No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility: Open to all, residing in the US and Canada.
3. Applicability: Void where prohibited by law.
4. Time Period: The offer ends at the completion of the live Digi-Key Continuing Education Center Tracks in January.
5. How to Enter: To participate, you must register by clicking on the Digi-Key Continuing Education Center (on DesignNews.com) registration link and accurately completing the registration form, and attend the course. Email and mailing addresses must be correct in order to receive a Starbucks Card.
6. Limitations on Entry: The system will only allow you to register once.
7. Limitations on Winners: To participate, you must register by clicking on the Digi-Key Continuing Education Center (on DesignNews.com) registration link and accurately completing the registration form, and attend the course. Email and mailing addresses must be correct in order to receive a Starbucks Card.
8. The Starbucks Cards that are awarded will be either emailed or mailed to the winners. No substitution for prize other than as offered. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or a liability release, and grant permission to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotion (without further compensation to the winner) within 21 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is not transferable. Contest void where prohibited or restricted by law.
9. Obligations: UBM plc and its related companies are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; miscommunication; failed phone or computer hardware, software, telephone transmissions; technical failures; garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of UBM plc.
10. Release of Liability: By participating, entrants release UBM plc, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, vendors, and the employees, officers, directors, and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participation in this promotion. By participating in this promotion you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the registration information, that it is accurate and complete, and that you understand and hereby authorize use of all or any part of such information for any purposes in connection with this promotion. For online entries, such use may include but is not limited to UBM plc and third-party marketing research and referrals.
11. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of the United States. For the names of winners, available after February 2013, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
UBM / Design News
c/o Joy Daniels
Digi-Key CEC Starbucks Card Offer
303 Second Street, Suite 900, South Tower
San Francisco, CA 94107