Sealevel Systems Inc.'s
SeaI/O-570 multifunction module offers a powerful combination of analog and
digital I/O. The SeaI/O-570 provides eight single-ended 16-bit analog inputs,
eight optically isolated digital inputs and eight Form C relay outputs. The
module's A/D inputs are independently software selectable for +/-5V dc or
+/-15V dc ranges and feature high input impedance, allowing easy connection to
a variety of sensors. The eight isolated inputs are rated for 5-30V dc and
provide 3500V dc external isolation, while the SeaI/O-570's eight Form C
outputs are configurable as normally-open or normally-closed and can switch dc
loads up to 24W.
Ordering options allow connection to a host device via Wireless (802.11b/g), Ethernet (Modbus/TCP), RS-485 (Modbus/RTU), USB or RS-232. Field removable terminal blocks are standard, facilitating fast, flexible field wiring. SeaI/O modules operate from 9-30V dc, and power can be input via terminal block or dc jack. Both table mount and DIN rail mounting options are available, and installation is made easy using Sealevel's software configuration tools.
A variety of SeaI/O expansion modules are available offering Reed and Form C relays, optically isolated inputs, TTL interface to industry standard solid-state relay racks, A/D and D/A functionality. Multiple units of any I/O type can be daisy chained together using pass-through connectors. This expansion capability enables a distributed network to be controlled with even a traditional point-to-point USB or RS-232 host connection. For easy software integration, application programs or 3rd party software can use Sealevel's SeaMAX library or industry standard Modbus protocol.
Standard operating temperature range of SeaI/O modules is -20 to 70C and extended temperature range, -40 to +85C, is optional. SeaI/O-570 prices start at $399 and are available immediately from stock.
- Available in wireless, Ethernet (Modbus/TCP), RS-485 (Modbus/RTU), USB and RS-232 models
- 8 A/D inputs, 8 optically isolated digital inputs, and 8 Form C relay outputs
- Removable screw terminals simplify field wiring
- Status indicator LEDs for Communication, Fault, and Power
- Input power via terminal block or modular connector
- Optional DIN rail or table mount
- Daisy chain up to 247 modules
- Sealevel software supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit) operating systems