Seiko Instruments' Hall Effect Sensor IC's offer
bipolar or unipolar high speed detection and high sensitivity.
The output voltage changes when the Hall IC detects the intensity level of flux density and a change in polarity. Using Seiko Instruments' Hall Effect Sensor IC's with a magnet makes it possible to detect opening/closing and rotation in various devices. High-density mounting is possible by using the small SOT-23-3 or SNT-4A packages.
- Built-in chopper-stabilized amplifier
- Detection of unipolar or bipolar magnetic fields
- Applicable in various devices with wide range of options
- Pole detection: (S-5713A Series) Detection of S pole or N pole
- Detection logic: (S-5713A Series) Active "L", active "H"
(S-5723A Series) Level "L" at S pole detection, level "H" at S pole detection
- Output forms: Both Nch open drain output and CMOS output available
- Wide power supply voltage range: (S-5721A/5722A/5723A Series) 2.4 to 5.5 V
- Low current consumption: (S-5721A Series) 80 ÂµA typ., 120 ÂµA max
- High-speed detection: (S-5713A/5722A/5723A Series) Operating cycle 132 Î¼s typ., 240 Î¼s max.
- Built-in power-down circuit: (S-5721A/5722A Series) Extends battery life in the power-down mode 1.0 ÂµA max.
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85C
- Lead-free, Sn 100 percent, halogen-free
- Packages: (S-5713A/5723A Series) SOT-23-3
- Open / close detection
- Jog dials, wheel keys
- Trackballs, mouse devices
- Operation keys