Sign up for the Design News Daily newsletter.
DIGI-KEY CONTINUING EDUCATION CENTER PROMOTIONAL TERMS FOR STARBUCKS CARD GIVEAWAY
March 21, 2013
2 Min Read
1. Purchase Requirement: No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility: Open to all, residing in the US and Canada.
3. Applicability: Void where prohibited by law.
4. Time Period: The offer ends at the completion of the live Digi-Key Continuing Education Center Tracks in April 2013.
5. How to Enter: To participate, you must register by clicking on the Digi-Key Continuing Education Center (on DesignNews.com) registration link and accurately completing the registration form, and attend the course. Mailing address must be correct in order to receive a Starbucks Card.
6. Limitations on Entry: The system will only allow you to register once.
7. Limitations on Winners: To participate, you must register by clicking on the Digi-Key Continuing Education Center (on DesignNews.com) registration link and accurately completing the registration form, and attend the course. Mailing address must be correct in order to receive a Starbucks Card.
8. The Starbucks Cards that are awarded will be mailed to the winners. No substitution for prize other than as offered. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or a liability release, and grant permission to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotion (without further compensation to the winner) within 21 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is not transferable. Contest void where prohibited or restricted by law.
9. Obligations: UBM plc and its related companies are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; miscommunication; failed phone or computer hardware, software, telephone transmissions; technical failures; garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of UBM plc.
10. Release of Liability: By participating, entrants release UBM plc, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, vendors, and the employees, officers, directors, and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participation in this promotion. By participating in this promotion you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the registration information, that it is accurate and complete, and that you understand and hereby authorize use of all or any part of such information for any purposes in connection with this promotion. For online entries, such use may include but is not limited to UBM plc and third-party marketing research and referrals.
11. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of the United States. For the names of winners, available after May 2013 send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
UBM Canon | Design News
c/o Azita Mohasseb
Digi-Key CEC Starbucks Offer
2901 28th Street, Suite 100
Santa Monica, CA 90405
You May Also Like
Wilson Releases Its Long-Expected 3D Printed BasketballFeb 24, 2024|3 Min Read
How Intuitive Machines Overcame Last-Second Troubles to Stick the Moon LandingFeb 23, 2024|3 Min Read
Why I Haven’t Ditched My Landline Phone─YetFeb 23, 2024|4 Min Read
Autonomous Mobile Robots Rule Supplier NewsFeb 23, 2024|6 Slides