We’re seeing tons of new developments in artificial intelligence. It’s a firehose worth of announcements delivered daily reminiscent of the early days of the Dot Com Boom.
Mouser has taken a step to assist engineers in refining and furthering their knowledge and skills regarding Artificial Intelligence. This content hub contains resources to help engineers and designers gain a deeper understanding of AI through applications and articles. Topics include Deploying Edge-Based AI Using Kria SoMs, An Edge Impulse Use-Case for Healthcare and Cancer Detection, and An Edge Impulse Use-Case for Healthcare and Cancer Detection.
“Artificial Intelligence is and will continue to be the greatest disruptive technology we have ever seen.” shared Raymond Yin, Director of Technical Content at Mouser Electronics. “Our AI content reflects the breadth of the topic, offering articles, blogs, and ebooks focused on the many applications of AI and ML, including TinyML implementations, as well as discussions on the ethical and safety issues surrounding AI.”
Keeping Engineers Informed
This collection of content is designed to keep engineers informed about the rapidly changing world of AI technology. The goal is to assist engineering in exploring reliable AI-based automation systems while considering potential challenges and risks. The content stream grants access to free educational content, such as eBooks, blogs, and articles. The website provides a wide selection of products, technical information, reference materials, and data sheets for engineers interested in designing AI applications, including edge-based computing, healthcare and more.
"Our AI resource page is specifically designed to help engineers stay abreast of the latest developments in this fast and ever-evolving field," said Kevin Hess, SVP of marketing for Mouser in a statement. "We are committed to providing engineers with an unparalleled selection of products and content resources to help them learn more about this topic and other subjects at the forefront of today's technology.”
Here are some of the artificial intelligence products offered by Mouser on the AI Hub:
- Advantech ICAM-520 Industrial AI Camera is a rugged, all-in-one solution featuring a programmable variable focus lens, LED illumination, SONY industrial-grade image sensor, multiple core ARM processors, and NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX for accelerated development and deployment of cloud-to-edge vision AI applications.
- Xilinx Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit is an out-of-the-box platform for vision application development, providing an ecosystem of accelerated applications and simplified hardware and software requirements to get projects up and running in under one hour. It provides a fast and easy platform for application development with the goal of volume deployment on Kria K26 SOMs.
- Renesas Electronics RZ/V2L High Precision Entry-Level AI MPUs are energy-efficient microprocessors with a dedicated AI accelerator for vision processing and camera support features. These devices also offer pin compatibility with the RZ/G2L processors, allowing easy upgrades without modifying system configuration.
- Analog Devices MAX78002 Artificial Intelligence Microcontrollers are purpose-designed to enable neural networks. The device combines energy-efficient AI processing with an ultra-low-power design. This hardware-based CNN accelerator allows battery-powered applications to execute AI inferences while expending only millijoules of energy.
- Seeed Studio reComputer Jetson J20xx Xavier NX Development Kits offer AI integration features such as compatibility with NVIDIA's software stack, cloud-native workflows, and industry-leading AI frameworks, all in a compact edge computer featuring advanced embedded systems.