SICK's Inspector Viewer is a compact,
real-time, touch-screen monitor for advanced monitoring and trending
capabilities for Inspector Vision Sensors.
Users get information about multiple inspections in order to improve quality and throughput. The results of each of the detailed inspection tools can be monitored for immediate and visual feedback to line operators and users can see live images in real-time without having to connect a PC. Images can be saved to on-board compact flash drive with room to store up to 23,000 images.
It is useful for the packaging and food and beverage markets to monitor label inspection and logo verification via live or logged images.
Features and benefits include:
- Perform trending and analysis
- View live or logged images and statistics from the Inspectors
- Viewer allows user to view and store logged images based on the user's criteria
- Easily re-teach the reference image to handle batch switching
- Save and export configurations from and to Inspectors
- Continuously store images from the Inspector on the Viewer
- Monitor all Inspectors on the network from a single device and location