Kontron's Embedded Box PC CB511 has been developed to operate in
especially tough environmental conditions, and is equipped with an Intel Atom
N270, energy efficient and is designed for the extended temperature range of
-15 to +60C. The Kontron Embedded Box PC CB 753 with Intel Core 2 Duo processor
features two PCI slots and a PCI Express Mini Card slot for flexible
configuration, making it useful for a wide range of OEM applications.
Kontron's Embedded Box PCs CB 511 and CB 753 can be integrated into OEM applications in the fields of automation, digital signage, gaming and infotainment. Both Box PCs have different mounting options for vertical and horizontal mounting or for rack-mount. The MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) has been specified at approximately 50,000 hours (Kontron CB 753: 40,000 hours) and are CE certified and designed to meet UL. The Kontron Embedded Box PCs CB 511 and CB 753 will be available in EMEA in April 2011. Kontron Embedded Box PCs support Linux Embedded, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded and Windows CE 6.0.
Features of the Kontron Embedded Box PC CB 511
- Measures 51 x 250 x 140 mm
- Intel Atom N270 processor with 1.6GHz
- Intel 945GSE Embedded chipset and up to 2GByte of DDR2-RAM
- Standard version comes with the industrial interfaces; 1x RS232, 2x GB LAN, 4x USB and VGA
- Optionally it can be equipped with 1x e-SATA, 1x DVI-D, 1x RS232 and Wi-Fi
- Can also be extended with a Mini PCI Express extension slot and a CF socket for data storage
Features of the Kontron Embedded Box PC CB 753
- Measures 75 x 350 x 260 mm
- Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile P8400 processor with 2.26GHz, 1066MHz FSB and up to 8 GByte of DDR3-RAM.
- Configurable interfaces: 4x USB, 3x GB LAN, 4x RS232, PS/2 M+K, VGA, Line in, MIC In, 7.1 HD Audio, 1x Firewire and SVideo
- Two PCI extension slots or one PCI Express x16 extension slot and a PCI Express Mini Card slot
- Can be configured to DVI-D, Wi-Fi, GPS, CAN or digital I/Os
- A bay for a 2.5 inch SATA-HDD or SDD and a CF socket are available for storage media.