Linak's LA23 electric linear actuator has a
compact design that allows it to be built into a variety of applications,
especially where space is a concern. The width is 1.7 inches (43 mm) with
a height of 3.35 inches (85mm) and the housing measures 4.84 inches (123mm). It
is capable of over 560 lb (2,500N) of force in push or pull.
The LA23 was designed to be used in markets where space is a concern. It is useful for wheelchairs and patient lifts in the medical market and in applications such as industrial vents.
The LA23's exchangeable cables allows for optimized logistics and easy cable replacement.
Other features of the LA23 include:
- Built-in electrical end-stop
- Stroke lengths up to 11.8 inches
- Speeds up to .4 inches/sec
- 12 or 24V dc motor options
- Optional steel back fixture for added strength
- Optional potential free signal switch at end of stroke