1. Purchase Requirement: No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico).
3. Applicability: Void where prohibited by law.
4. Time Period: The offer ends on December 31, 2011.
5. How to Enter: To participate you must register by clicking on the DesignNews.com registration link and accurately complete the registration form. Mailing address must be correct in order to receive a T-Shirt.
6. Limitations on Entry: The system will only allow you to register once.
7. Limitations on Winners: Offer limited to the first 1000 people who register with the site. Qualified registrants must be Design Engineering professionals employed within enterprise organizations. Any qualified registrant may win until supplies run out. Supplies include 1000 T-Shirts all one size - XL. Shirt sizes given at discretion of UBM Electronics, a division of UBM LLC. Offer good while supplies last.
8. The T-Shirts that are awarded are shipped via U.S postal service to the winners within 6-8 week of registering. No substitution for prize other than as offered. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or a liability release, and grant permission to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotion (without further compensation to the winner) within 21 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is not transferable. Contest void where prohibited or restricted by law.
9. Obligations: UBM LLC, and its related companies, are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; miscommunication; failed phone or computer hardware, software, telephone transmissions, or technical failures; garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of UBM LLC.
10. Release of Liability: By participating, entrants release UBM LLC, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, vendors, and the employees, officers, directors, and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participation in this promotion. By participating in this promotion you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the registration information, that it is accurate and complete, and that you understand and hereby authorize use of all or any part of such information for any purposes in connection with this promotion. For on-line entries, such use may include but is not limited to UBM LLC and third-party marketing research and referrals.
11. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of the United States.
For the names of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
DesignNews.com Launch Contest
UBM Electronics/UBM LLC
33 Hayden Avenue
Lexington, MA 02421
Attn: Esther Aronov