Moyno Inc. offers the
MoynoA(R) Metering Pump with enhanced pumping elements and integral
VFD/Motor Controls. These features will help expand the scope of metering
applications and enhance economical and efficient performance when metering
low-flow liquids in a wide range of processing applications including dosing,
sampling and metering. The integral VFD/motor controls will improve metering
accuracy and repeatability.
The progressing cavity design of the Moyno Metering Pump results in a smooth flow free from pulsations and variations in velocity and volume to prevent material waste or mixture imbalance. Additional advantages and features of the new line-up of Moyno Metering Pumps include:
- Capacities from 0.1 to 400 GPH
- Precise flow control at low rph
- All close-couple pumps are now stainless steel for better corrosion protection.
- Simple, on-site maintenance for reduced downtime.
- Pressures up 300 psi
- Handles simple drive function commands to demanding positioning controls.
- LED external displays are visibly and ergonomically user-friendly.
The Moyno Metering Pump is available in bare-shaft and close-coupled configurations. All models are capable of handling a wide variety of fluids from clean, clear liquids to abrasive, corrosive fluids, solids in suspension and viscous materials.