When was the last time you saw insects open a package? My wife came across this video on Facebook and had to show it to her packaging-addicted husband: A woman in Brazil captured the short few seconds as a pair of bees teamed up to unscrew the cap from a bottle of orange Fanta.
My jaw dropped when I watched it. I think yours will, too. Is this the ultimate example of universal aka inclusive packaging?
The 10-second video has gone viral for good reason: seeing is believing. Some comments at YouTube…
- Terry Kang: “You humans took our honey, then we will take this too.”
- LividAF: “Sorry Miss, but this orange flavored soft drink is coming with us”
- Basement Berean: “There are such things as ‘hive minds.’
- Katarina S.: “Where there's a will, there's a way.
- Scarpien: “Who taught them "Righty Tighty, Lefty Loosey?" That's what I'm wondering.
What’s your comment?