1. Purchase Requirement: No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility: Open to all.
3. Applicability: Void where prohibited by law.
4. Time Period: The offer ends on October 26, 2011.
5. How to Enter: To participate, you must register by clicking on the Design News registration link and accurately completing the registration form, and attending the live radio show on October 26, 2011. Mailing address must be correct in order to receive a Starbucks Card.
6. Limitations on Entry: The system will only allow you to register once.
7. Limitations on Winners: Starbucks Card valued at $5.00. Starbucks Cards will be randomly awarded to 100 of the qualified attendees. Any qualified attendee may win until supplies run out. Qualified attendees must be in the engineering field and currently employed.
8. The Starbucks Cards that are awarded are shipped via US Postal Service to the winners. No substitution for prize other than as offered. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or a liability release, and grant permission to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotion (without further compensation to the winner) within 21 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is not transferable. Contest void where prohibited or restricted by law.
9. Obligations: United Business Media LLC and its related companies are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; miscommunication; failed phone or computer hardware, software, telephone transmissions; technical failures; garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of United Business Media LLC.
10. Release of Liability: By participating, entrants release United Business Media LLC, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, vendors, and the employees, officers, directors, and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participation in this promotion. By participating in this promotion you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the registration information, that it is accurate and complete, and that you understand and hereby authorize use of all or any part of such information for any purposes in connection with this promotion. For online entries, such use may include but is not limited to United Business Media LLC and third-party marketing research and referrals.
11. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of the United States. For the names of winners, available after November 15, 2011, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Radio Show, Starbucks Card Offer
600 Community Drive
Manhasset, NY 11030