Participants with engage with a simple controller using the ROS publisher-subscriber method. A discussion of the ROS publisher-subscriber message handling for monitoring and control will be presented. Also, software code, physical hardware components, electrical wiring, and circuit schematic diagrams will be discussed in this final Hands on with ROS webinar course.
Lab Project: Build a ROS Simple Pushbutton Controller .
Here is the Parts List of components required for the webinar course.
- A micro servo motor ( Adafruit)
- Adafruit Parts Pal ( Adafruit)
- Arduino Uno Rev 3 ( Digikey)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ ( Digikey ) or a Raspberry Pi 4 ( Amazon) single board computer
- Small solderless breadboard (Amazon)
- BBC micro:bit ( Adafruit)
- Small alligator clips ( Adafruit)
Also, labs will be supported by the rosserial - Arduino tutorial series.