- New in 2018 for live courses, a downloadable calendar invite is available, register and visit each classroom page to download the invite.
- All class times are listed in Eastern Time.
- All classes will consist of a 45 minute lecture and an interactive chat session.
- Registered users must sign up to participate and get credit for each course.
- Questions? Please contact us here.
Digi-Key Continuing Education Center, hosted on Design News, will get you up to working speed quickly in a host of technologies you've been meaning to study, but haven't had the time, via a series of 45-minute online lessons – all without leaving the comfort of your lab or office. Our faculty of expert tutors has divided the interdisciplinary world of design engineering into five dimensions: microcontrollers (basic and advanced), sensors, wireless, power, and lighting.
All of these topics will be tackled in a dedicated week of interactive tutorials where you can ask questions of the tutor, discuss knotty issues with your fellow students, and download a wealth of additional learning materials. (Don't worry if you can't attend a particular course live – seminars are also archived, and our online educational discussions take place 24 hours a day.)
There are currently no upcoming classes.
Please bear with us as we put together a new Semester of online lessons.
You can still take classes that we have previously held. Check out the CEC Archive.