Robots are getting smarter, safer, and easier to use due to advances in the components that make up today’s robots. IDC projects that by 2020, 45% of newly installed industrial robots will be equipped with intelligent features such as predictive analytics. These robots include more sophisticated motion control, motors, microcontrollers, and sensors. Because of these advances, the overall efficiency of robots will increase by 30% over the next seven years.
This webinar will look at the advanced technology that lives under the skin of today’s fixed, mobile, and collaborative robots. We’ll look at the advances in motors, motion control systems, microcontrollers, power systems, and sensors. We’re seeing a combination of advances in intelligent components matched with a reduction is the cost of many of these components. That offers one-two punch in opening new markets for robots.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- The types of robots getting deployed, including collaborative and mobileow OtterBox uses Stratasys 3D printing
- The advances in the components that make up robots
- The new generation of motion control and navigation systems
- New developments in microcontrollers and data communication
- Advances in range of sensors and grippers