The UX Italia video contest, brought to you in part by Design News, recognizes Italian machinery, technology, and other experience solutions that have contributed meaningful improvements to people's lives and production processes. If you submit a three-minute (minimum) video showcasing how the quality of Italian machinery's User eXperience is essential to your company's success, you just may win a travel package to Italy, an invitation to an Italian Trade Agency gala event, and have your personal story featured online.
Entrants are asked to showcase how their use of Italian machinery has resulted in one or more of these four improvement areas:
- Provided the company a competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Allowed the production of new types of products to be created
- Allowed the company to enter into new markets and niches
- Improved the efficiency of the company's manufacturing production process
In addition, Italian machinery and technology featured in the video contest submission must fall within one or more of the 15 Machines Italia Project sectors.
The contest is conducted by the Italian Trade Agency and is open only to US-based companies that currently have Italian machinery and technology within their production facilities
Video entry requirements
- Include US-based company name and brand of Italian machinery/technology utilized in contestant's facility.
- Entrant's full contact information is required. Company email must be provided in sender's email address field to ensure validity of company profile.
- Explanation of one or more key usability experiences outlined in the Video Content section must be integrated into video production.
- Written description outlining key usability experiences showcased in video production must accompany submission.
- Minimum video run-time: 3 minutes
- Video entries must be submitted to the Italian Trade Agency online or hard copy mail.
Deadline to enter is December 21, 2014.