Operations Management's Eurotherm
PenGUIn human machine interface
(HMI), targeting machine-building applications is a new machine-HMI line
featuring a powerful combination of monitoring, control and communication
capabilities. Besides the standard HMI functionality, the PenGUIn HMI comes
with powerful protocol conversion, port sharing and web server capability, all
of which are configured and managed by GUIcon software package.
PenGUIn comes in four screen sizes: 6, 8, 10 and 15 inches. It can be equipped with up to six serial ports and two ethernet ports and is capable of managing up to 13 different protocols simultaneously. These can be selected from an extensive list of more than 200 protocols via GUIcon software. Optional communication cards include: CAN, DeviceNET, ProfiBUS, GSM and RS232/485. The built-in web and e-mail server allows remote monitoring, remote program modifications and diagnostics and alarm notifications. This reduces maintenance or servicing costs. Recipes can be locally stored and accessed using optional CF memory cards.
- Designed for heavy-duty industrial applications;
- Protocol conversion, using more than 200 built-in drivers and enabling simultaneous communication of up to 13 protocols;
- Remote monitoring, diagnostics and troubleshooting with built-in web server;
- Data-logging in CSV format;
- Powerful and intuitive programming software with more than 5,000 objects in its library.