Longwatch video surveillance software runs on
a standalone PC or can be integrated with most HMI/SCADA platforms used in
automation and process control, including General Electric iFix, Wonderware
InTouch, InduSoft WebStudio and Control Microsystems ClearSCADA. The software
can view live camera data on their HMI screens, pan and zoom cameras from the
HMI, "rewind" archived video data to review historical events, link archived
video with historian data and record what operators saw and did during an
"event" at their HMI screens.
Longwatch software, including the Console Recorder, Video Management System, Longwatch Viewer, Video Window and the Video Historian has integrated support of IVC's latest cameras including:
- MZ-3630-04 - Outdoor manual zoom day/night switching color fixed megapixel IP camera
- PTZ-3330-11 - Outdoor 26x day/night switching color PTZ IP camera
- AMZ-3641-02 - Class I Division 1 3 megapixel color fixed IP camera
- APTZ-3141-xx - Class I Division 1 day/night switching color PTZ IP camera (all versions)
- APTZ-3142-xx - Class I Division 2 day/night switching color PTZ IP camera (all versions)
The combination of Longwatch video monitoring software with IVC's industrial cameras allows IVC are useful in industrial plants for security surveillance, process monitoring, pipeline and well-site monitoring and video monitoring of remote sites, such as pumping stations, power transmission lines, offshore platforms, water and wastewater facilities and mines.