Data Device Corp.
added data reconstruction functionality to dataSIMS bus
analyzer software (version 4.1 and later).
Reconstruction (On-Line Replay) mode enables users to:
- Replay, in real-time, MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 recorded data onto the bus
- Single-step through data streams to pinpoint problems, or run continuous for real-time simulation
- Display data in a wide variety of user-friendly formats
- Quickly locate data of interest with advanced search capabilities
- Easily generate engineering unit and raw data reports
The dataSIMS Bus Analysis and Simulation software package allows users to create a complete environment of simulation, acquisition, display and storage of real-time data. dataSIMS simulates and concurrently monitors multiple mixed MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 data streams, and has the ability to bring in any other I/O.
Along with dataSIMS, data reconstruction functionality is now available in DDC's comprehensive line of MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 data bus analysis software solutions:
- BusTrACEr MIL-STD-1553 data bus analysis and monitor software (version 2.0 and later) A-
- ARINC Commercial Avionics Utilities data bus analyzer and data loader software (version 5.0 and later)
- LabVIEW MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 development support package (version 2.1 and later)