Seiko Instruments' Hall Effect Sensor IC's offer
bipolar or unipolar high speed detection and high sensitivity.
The output voltage changes when the Hall IC
detects the intensity level of flux density and a change in polarity. Using
Seiko Instruments' Hall Effect Sensor IC's with a magnet makes it possible to
detect opening/closing and rotation in various devices. High-density mounting
is possible by using the small SOT-23-3 or SNT-4A packages.
- Built-in chopper-stabilized amplifier
Detection of unipolar or bipolar magnetic fields
Applicable in various devices with wide range of
Pole detection: (S-5713A
Series) Detection of S pole or N pole
Detection logic: (S-5713A
Series) Active "L", active "H"
Series) Level "H" at S pole detection, level "L" at S pole detection
Series) Level "L" at S pole detection, level "H" at S pole detection
- Output forms: Both Nch open
drain output and CMOS output available
- Wide power supply voltage range: (S-5721A/5722A/5723A
Series) 2.4 to 5.5 V
- Low current consumption: (S-5721A Series) 80 ÂµA
typ., 120 ÂµA max
- High-speed detection: (S-5713A/5722A/5723A Series) Operating
cycle 132 Î¼s typ., 240 Î¼s max.
- Built-in power-down circuit: (S-5721A/5722A Series)
Extends battery life in the power-down mode 1.0 ÂµA max.
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85C
- Lead-free, Sn 100 percent, halogen-free
(S-5713A/5723A Series) SOT-23-3
(S-5721A/5722A Series) SNT-4AApplications
Open / close detection
- Jog dials, wheel keys
Trackballs, mouse devices