|In 2011 the march of REACH will continue, along with a few new requirements that could impact many article manufacturers. Not only will more disclosable substances be added to the SVHC list, but the authorization process will begin, notification and possibly registration will become required in some cases, a new version of the guidance for substances in articles will be issued, and the debate on what 0.1% weight-by-weight for Article 33 disclosure may well be resolved.
Learn more about these issues and others as well as what to do to stay abreast of changes at this information-packed, 90 minute webinar.
What the webinar will cover:
- Current disclosure requirements for Article 33
- Planned proposed additions to the candidate list of Substances of Very High Concern
- Article 7 notification and registration requirements, prerequisites, and actions
- The 0.1% Debate: Where it stands
- The revised guidance on Substances in Articles: important changes in the latest draft
- Timeline and actions