Design Chain Associates (DCA) of San Francisco will produce a webinar on Wednesday, October 13 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Pacific time.
The webinar will provide overviews of important and potentially challenging regulations and requirements facing manufacturers of electronics and other types of products. The presentation will include expert insights from DCA’s three principals on environmental and non-environmental product-targeted and product-impacting regulations and issues that are under the radar coming from emerging (and not so emerging) countries and locales. All have the potential to impact a company’s ability to produce products or access markets. There will also be a Q&A period.
Following the webinar, registered attendees will receive
- A recording of the webinar, and
- A PDF file of the presentation material
- Introduction, Environmental Regulatory Overview
- US e-Waste Regulations
- Conflict Minerals
- California Safer Alternatives Regulation
- Rare Earth Metals
- India RoHS/WEEE
- Central & South America RoHS/WEEE
• Existing Regulations - Short Updates on China RoHS and EU REACH
The cost of the webinar is $149