Design Chain Associates will present a 2 ½ hour web-based training session on how REACH will impact manufacturers who sell into Europe. The training will be held live on December 16 at 8:30 Pacific time for North America, and at 5:00 Pacific time (December 17, locally) for Asia.
The training session will cover:
- Vocabulary - REACH delivers, and demands, a new set of word and concept definitions
- Determining Applicability - how and when does REACH apply to my products?
- Registration - requirements for Articles
- Substance disclosure - current and future requirements for you and your supply chain
- Customer and consumer demands - what information you must provide to your business customers; what can be asked for by “consumers”; how and when you should respond
- Substance authorization and restriction - the process and potential impact to product design and manufacturing
- Enforcement - near-term article targets
- Actions and business process changes - what your company should be doing now and for the future