Green EcoSystems Group of Colorado Springs, Colo. has introduced Green-EcoSystem (Green-ES), a product environmental compliance software designed to help manufacturing companies address REACH requirements. Green-ES utilizes technology based on GoodBye Chain Group’s MDW-ES product environmental compliance software platform. Green EcoSystems Group is a joint venture between The GoodBye Chain Group and Quantum Compliance.
The software tool was created to help companies:
- Immediately build their own internal REACH-ready substance libraries
- Identify those substances that are operationally critical to both their products and manufacturing processes
- Highlight and find substitutes for any of the 3,000 substances that will eventually be restricted or banned under REACH
- Author and store REACH compliance safety data sheets, store third-party lab test reports and other REACH-related documents
- Track safe-use information, descriptions of use information and any other substance-related data needed for REACH compliance.