Ageus Solutions of Kanata, Ontario has launched a spectrum of services designed to help manufacturers and component suppliers comply with environmental regulations, from the European Union’s (EU) RoHS and WEEE to China’s RoHS.
Services include the following:
- Completion of missing substance part-per-million (ppm) content data
- Completion of product RoHS conversion
- Completion of process and interconnect information
- RoHS exemptions
- Due diligence declaration for EU RoHS
- Materials declaration and EFUP (Environmentally Friendly Use Period) for China RoHS
- Provision of supporting expertise to help clients understand and fully comply with complicated and unique standards, including RoHS, China RoHS, Japan Green, Centor, Motorola W8, IPC 1752, WEEE, EPEAT and Intel’s SDoCs, among others.
“Our focus at Ageus Solutions is compliance,” says Bruce Calder, president of Ageus Solutions. “Partial or incomplete information is as often as useless as no information at all. We collect and summarize the information required for proper material declaration and due diligence for diverse regulatory requirements.”