Synapsis Technology Inc. of Spring House, Pa. has released environmental compliance software to help companies meet the requirements of China RoHS. The software is designed to help companies comply with Phase One of China RoHS while preparing them for Phase Two.
The software, called the EMARS China RoHS module, was produced to help users:
- Generate an accurate declaration chart in the “x-and-o” format specified by the China RoHS directive
- Perform rollups of complex multi-level product BOMs into a single “x-and-o” chart
- Perform drill down analysis on any “x-and-o” chart
- Perform a worst-case analysis on all multi-sourced component permutations of a product
- Keep up-to-date as the China RoHS regulation changes