Ageus Solutions, which offers compliance support for environmental directives, announced it is prepared to help companies meet the requirements of The Act for Resources Recycling of Electrical/Electronic Products and Automobiles, commonly known as Korea RoHS. Ageus will offer comprehensive consulting, education, content, documentation and implementation services related to the directive.
Korea RoHS combines the concepts of European Union (EU) RoHS, EU WEEE and EU ELV legislations. Many of the concepts are similar, but differences arise in implementation and application.
Ageus services for Korea RoHS include:
- Standards and legislation
- Korea RoHS, WEEE and ELV responsibilities
- Determination of scope and impact
- Deadlines for implementation
- Take-back and recycling options
- Labeling and marking requirements
- Product documentation
- Responsibilities to distributors and channel partners
- Software options