The Lead-Free Zone at Design News has launched a RoHS Forum to discuss environmental compliance issues: Click here to join.
The forum will cover these topics:
- New legislation affecting electronic products – that includes compliance regulations from other countries as well as individual U.S. states.
- Component availability. We’ll discuss the availability of both leaded and lead-free parts.
- Urban legends and myths. There is plenty of questionable information swirling around the issue of environmental compliance. We’ll try to find what’s true and what’s not.
- Materials declaration and labeling. The rules on declaration and labeling are changing continually. We’ll discuss what’s needed and when it’s needed.
- Technical aspects of lead-free parts and assemblies.
- Any topic of your choosing. There are environmental compliance topics we can’t even guess at now. We’ll discuss those at they arrive.
To join the RoHS Forum click here.