Yesterday, we showed you the ins and outs of the Koenigsegg Agera S "Hypercar." Everything about it is impressive, including its $1.46 million (starting) price tag. (Some models sell in excess of $4 million.)
Here are the highlights from yesterday's article:
- It will take you from 0-62 mph in under three seconds
- Its 5.0-liter V-8 engine peaks at 1,030 hp and 811 lb-ft of torque
- It has a max lateral acceleration of 1.6 g's
- Its braking package enables it to decelerate from 62 down to zero in just 100 ft.
- Its wheels employ hollow spokes and centers made out of carbon fiber. The wheel's only metal part is the check valve.
Fasten your seatbelt -- today we will show you what this car can really do! (Stay tuned; we promise you won't be disappointed!)