ELECTRONICS: Zenaro Lighting Alliance adds to its already broad offering of LED lighting fixtures by introducing a new line of electronic power supplies specially designed for LED indoor/outdoor lighting applications.
An electronic power supply is a critical component when designing any LED lighting fixture. Zenaro’s power supply series provides LED indoor/outdoor lighting engineers and designers with four different types of power consumptions: 54, 66, 102 and 132W. The entire series has passed ENEC certification and are guaranteed over 5 years / 80.000 hours. The efficiency performance of Zenaro’s electronic power supplies is greater than 92 percent, saving more energy and reducing Carbon Dioxide emissions. With different dimming control options, Zenaro give users variety while using or designing different LED indoor/outdoor lights. The unit will support night time saving: switchable second line in power line. Besides, there is an analogue dimming function that will allow the user to linear dim the light output in order to save both energy and power bill. Several US versions including UL approval will also be available by Q3/2010.
Key features are as follows:
- Input Voltage/Frequency: 230V ac / 50Hz
- Mechanical Dimensions: 166 x 76 x 51mm
- Maximum Weight: 0.600kg
- Input Connector Type: Amphenol C016 Series
- Output Connector Type: Binder 713 Series
- Dimming Connector: 8-03PFFS-SH7002
- Discrete Dimming: Pre-adjusted at 40 percent (factory programmable)
- Analogue Dimming: Via 1 - 10V dc Interface
- Mechanical Interface/Mounting Type: 56 x 158mm
- Additional Comments: Dimming with 1 - 10V dc
-Edited by Kelsey Anderson