ELECTRONICS: The DPC 2000 from E Instruments is a Documenting Process Calibrator with the highest accuracy in its class of up to 0.015 percent of reading. The DPC 2000 Measures and Simulates dc voltage, dc current, 13 types of thermocouples, 13 Types of RTDs, frequency, loop supply (24V) and pressure, and source pulse trains.
In addition, the DPC 2000 stores up to 21 data points per instrument and up to 50 instruments in non-volatile memory. Then the data can be uploaded to a PC for analysis with Microsoft Excel® or a full database program.
Features of the New DPC 2000 include:
- dc voltage read & source: 0 to 20V, Current: 0 to 24mA; 1KΩ
- Resistance - Read: 0 to 4KΩ, Source: 5 to 4KΩ
- Frequency - Read/Source: 1 to 1KHz, 1 to 10KHz
- Pulse: 1 to 30K, 2 CPM to 10KHz
- Built-in 24V Loop Supply can drive 4-20mA loops up to 1KΩ
-Edited by Kelsey Anderson