ELECTRONICS: Vectron International’s PX-420 crystal oscillator is able to withstand continuous operating temperatures of up to 250C, the product is ideal for harsh environment applications, including oil and gas downhole operations.With the PX-420, Vectron successfully combines its advanced quartz resonator design for outstanding frequency stability with silicon on insulator (SOI) technology to meet the high-reliability requirements demanded by these harsh environment applications. For the first time, design engineers have a solution for applications requiring continuous, high-reliability operation at temperatures ranging from -55 to 250C. Vectron’s PX-420 crystal oscillator offers the widest temperature range and best frequency tolerance currently available for frequency control oscillators in the market. The unique compliant quartz resonator mounting scheme also provides high shock and vibration resistance.
Specific features of the PX-420 include:
- Ultra high continuous operating temperature (-55 to 250C)
- Special doubly rotated quartz resonator and electrode metallization for outstanding frequency stability
- Silicon on insulator (SOI) technology for high reliability requirement in harsh environments
- ± 100ppm frequency stability over the entire operating temperature range
- Standard frequency range from 1 to 30 MHz
- Edited by Li z Taurasi