ELECTRONICS: E-Switch’s new LP2 series illuminated pushbutton switch features multiple LED colors, custom marking options on the caps and different cap sizes. The LED colors feature red, blue, green, yellow, white or none. Choose from six different button colors as well: black, red, white, gray, transparent red, and transparent blue. A stock graphic or a custom graphic can also be chosen for the button.
- Operating Life: 300,000 cycles
- Contact Rating: 20V dc @ 1 mA; 5V dc @ 5 mA
- Contact Resistance (Initial Max): 200 milliohms max @ 5V dc, 1 mA
- Contact Arrangement: SPST, normally open
- Insulation Resistance: 100 Megaohms max @ 100V dc
- Dielectric Strength (1 min): 250V ac
- Force: 125 ± 35 gm
- Travel: 1.3 mm ± 0.3 mm
- Operating/Storage Temperature: -20 to 70C
Markets and applications for the LP2 series illuminated pushbutton switch include audio/visual, consumer electronics, telecommunications, medical, testing/instrumentation, computer/servers and more.
- Edited by Liz Taurasi